SUMMER PROGRAM 2016:
June 9 - Aug. 23, Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Monthly or weekly schedules available.
Welcome to Summer Program 2016. At our CDCC summer camp for our elementary school age children, we continue summer learning in active, exploratory, and safe ways. This year, we will be doing a variety of new and exciting adventures, a mix of fun, learning, and exploring. We want Santa Barbara children to know their city and their environment better, to develop large and small motor skills, to find their own creativity, and to learn how to thrive socially. Incorporating both fun field trips as well as on-site activities such as cooking and crafts, we provide variety and new learning opportunities each day. Our summer staff will primarily be Beth, Kole, and Stefanie.
Open for elementary school age children through 12 years old, our summer hours start at 7:30 am and closing at 5:30 pm. We have planned many wonderful field trips and adventures. Our beach day schedule may change if weather is very foggy. Call Jenny with questions 453-3403.
Join us for a fun, safe, and engaging summer.
- We spend a lot more time in the sun during the summer months. Please put sunscreen on your child before you bring them to school or summer camp. If you forget, we have sunscreen available for you to use.
- Please ensure that your child always has a change of clothing in their cubby boxes or lockers. We will spontaneously have water play in the summer. If you can, please keep a spare bathing suit at school especially in hot weather.
- Please remember to have girls wear shorts under summer dresses.
- Parents, please open the gate yourself. It is a safety issue to have children opening the gates.
- Remember that Cliff Drive’s policy is that teachers will perform a health check with all children each day, and all children be free of signs of obvious illness while at school. This policy also states that children returning from an illness must be free from fever, vomiting, and diarrhea for at least 24 hours before returning to school
IMPORTANT CONTACT PHONE NUMBERS
Summer camp cell: 453-1177
Jenny’s cell: 453-3403
CDCC office: 965-4286 X 228
Flexible and drop-in schedules available. See our Current Rates page.
805-965-4286, ext. 221